CTS Positions Available Include:
CTS always welcomes LOCAL experienced technicians.
This position will work at elevates heights and in confined space. Technicians are required to work various shifts, which will include Saturdays and Sundays, holidays and overtime as needed. The position requires punctuality, consistent attendance and self direction for the success of the operations.
- Must be able to provide a valid driver’s license with a good driving history.
- Candidates with prior/pending DUI’s and/or multiple speeding violations will NOT be considered.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- No Felonies, no exceptions.
- Must be physically able to continually carry 20+lbs throughout the work day.
- Must be able to pass a mathematics aptitude test based on the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions and decimals.
- Must have acceptable vision or corrected vision.
- Must have legible handwriting.
Welding Procedure Writer
CTS writes hundreds of welding procedures per year. Interested candidates must be willing to work at our office full time. A knowledge of ASME and AWS codes is preferred.
Fax résumés to (219) 923-0990, attn: Renae, or email résumés to email@example.com.